This year’s Annual Meeting sessions offer cutting-edge innovation, demonstrate the latest technology and techniques, and provide the most current research and best practice. They also incorporate your comments and requests. Look for new workshops and sessions that will:
- Address mindfulness, acupressure, and other techniques help keep the “heart” in midwifery care.
- Examine the criteria and national quality measures being used to evaluate providers in our constantly changing health care landscape.
- Demonstrate how social media and wireless medical technology such as mHealth can be used to improve health care delivery.
- Offer new insights on water birth based on a review of all neonatal outcome literature, and provide a water-birth tool kit.
- Focus on international public health and international public health policy from many key perspective.