Thank you for your interest in hosting an Ancillary Meeting at this year’s ACNM Annual Meeting which will be held in Orlando, FL, May 5-9, 2023. To help facilitate a smoother process, we have made some changes/improvements. New this year, all meetings except for the ACNM Board of Directors meeting, JMWH Editorial Board Meeting and the National Volunteers Luncheon, will be handled as an ancillary meeting. Space is limited this year as the meeting has been shortened which means we will NOT be able to accommodate all requests.
Please note, that Ancillary Meetings may not take place during blackout periods, as designated by ACNM. Please consult the list of blackout dates/times listed below before making your request for meeting space.
Request Deadline: March 15, 2023
- Submit one application per function request (only one day/time per application). You will receive email confirmation for each space request. Confirmation will be shared on an ongoing basis beginning February 8th, you will receive an email confirmation with your room assignment and hotel contact information. All coordination, including food and beverage and audiovisual equipment, internet, labor costs requests, should be arranged directly with the hotel contact. The applicant is responsible for any fees or charges assessed by the hotel and final billing. ACNM will not cover the cost associated with any ancillary meetings.
- Please click here to submit your request for Ancillary meeting space.
- Since meeting space is limited all ancillary meeting requests will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
|Sunday, May 7||3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
6:30 PM- 9:00 PM
|Monday, May 8||12:00 PM – 1:45 PM|
|Tuesday, May 9||11:30 AM – 1:00 PM|
- ACNM has the right to change space assignments at any time in the event of unforeseen schedule changes.
- ACNM reserves the right to deny any Ancillary Meeting request from any organization whose goals or past actions do not align with ACNM core values.
- Please notify ACNM of any cancellations or changes to your meeting up to at least seven (7) days prior to the event.