- ACNM provides accommodations only for the primary presenter of workshops as stated below. No honoraria or hotel accommodation is provided to other/secondary presenters.
- The primary workshop presenter is responsible for their own travel and all expenses related to presentation.
- For half-day (four-hour) workshops, the primary workshop presenter is eligible for one complimentary room night, including tax, at a contracted hotel and a $150 honorarium payment.
- For full-day (eight-hour) workshops, the primary workshop presenter is eligible for two complimentary room nights, including tax, at a contracted hotel and a $300 honorarium payment. If an upgrade is requested by the primary workshop presenter, it is the presenter’s responsibility to pay the difference for the upgrade. Any request for an upgrade must be pre-approved and authorized by ACNM in advance.
- The primary presenter is responsible for their own travel and all expenses related to the presentation.
- If attending any part of the Annual Meeting, the primary workshop presenter must be registered and is required to pay the Annual Meeting registration fee.
- Session organizers, moderators, and presenters must be registered for the Annual Meeting and are required to pay the registration fee, and are responsible for their own travel, accommodations, and all expenses related to presentation.
*All terms and conditions subject to change.