COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
All in-person attendees and participants must provide proof of vaccination at the time of entry to participate in the in-person Annual Meeting & Exhibition. In-person attendees and participants must comply with the specific COVID-19 terms and conditions while at the Annual Meeting. Prior to arriving onsite, ACNM will require proof that attendees are fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) or US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
ACNM is using a third-party vendor to verify vaccination status. ACNM will be using Clear for vaccine verification and further details will be provided in online registration. ACNM will continue to update its website with more detailed information about qualifying vaccines and instructions on how to digitally upload vaccination documentation for verification as it becomes available.
On site, you must be able to present proof that you are fully vaccinated using your Clear Health Pass and selecting the Annual Meeting. Fully vaccinated means that you have had two doses (except where only one is required by the manufacturer) of a WHO- or FDA-approved vaccine at least two weeks before the Annual Meeting starts i.e., by April 21, 2023.
COVID-19 Policies Before You Travel:
- Be up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations for your age group
- Before traveling, review the latest travel guidelines as outlined by the CDC
- We recommend taking an at home COVID test before you embark on your travels
- Don’t travel if you feel sick, even after a negative COVID test
- Consider masking when you are in a crowd
- If you have been exposed to COVID prior to attending an ACNM’s meeting, please review the following guidelines to determine if it is safe to travel
- If you’ve tested positive for COVID prior to attending an ACNM’s meeting, please review these guidelines to determine if it is safe to travel
When you arrive on site, you must certify you are not sick and that you do not have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or its variant strains. You will not be allowed to enter the Annual Meeting if you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or its variant strains that include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you experience any of these symptoms, you will immediately isolate yourself by leaving the Annual Meeting and notifying an ANCM staff person if you, or someone you have been in close contact with, is exposed to COVID-19, exhibits COVID-19 symptoms, or receives a positive COVID-19 test result. You expressly agree to always comply fully with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the Annual Meeting. ANCM reserves the right to remove any attendee or participant from the Annual Meeting for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols.
While in attendance at the Annual Meeting, you will make every effort to always maintain CDC-recommended hygiene procedures, including following the guidelines of frequent hand washing (or a suitable sanitizing alternative), avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth in public places, and covering coughs or sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
It is strongly inadvisable for unvaccinated individuals to travel to or seek to attend the Annual Meeting. If an individual who is unvaccinated arrives on site, they will be denied entry and unable to attend the in-person Annual Meeting. Accommodations will not be granted onsite. No exceptions
On Site Quarantine Support
If you test positive onsite, the following protocol will go into place:
- Touch base with The ACNM’s meeting planner for further instructions:
- Go to your hotel room and put out the Do Not Disturb sign
- ACNM will notify the hotel for the contactless delivery of water, food, beverages, and housekeeping supplies, since housekeeping service will cease.
- Provide The ACNM’s meeting Planner with a list of individuals who you have had close contact with since arriving at the event
- According to the CDC, a close contact is someone who was less than 6 feet away (masked or unmasked) for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period.
- Consider confirming your testing status by visiting a local PCR testing facility.
Note that additional expenses (e.g., hotel extension, flight change, food, and beverage) related to quarantine are incurred by and the sole responsibility of the attendee(s) or participant(s), not ACNM.
Safety Protocols and Useful Links
In addition, for timely updates and information in Orlando, FL, please access this useful link.
- Information on health and safety procedures for events hosted in Orlando, FL https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/testing-sites/
For registration information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EDT.