We’re offering 30 free student registrations for the 2021 Annual Meeting! Simply enter our social media contest by March 31, 2021 for a chance to win.
To participate, share either a written post (max. 150 words) or a video (max. 1 minute) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or YouTube, including the following:
- Background information: name, pronouns, school, city/state
- Why is it meaningful for you to participate in the 2021 Annual Meeting?
- How will you implement what you learn at this meeting into your future midwifery practice and/or daily life?
30 students will be chosen to receive FREE registrations to the 2021 Annual Meeting. Winners will be notified via email after the March 31st deadline, posted on ACNM’s social media channels, and considered for use in public relations efforts.
- Videos must be under one minute; written posts must be under 150 words
- Tag one of ACNM’s social media accounts in your post
- Include the hashtag #ACNM2021
- Must be an ACNM student member to be eligible to win
- Only one (1) submission per individual will be accepted
- Submissions must be posted by March 31, 2021 to be considered
- We especially encourage submissions from our Black, Indigenous, and other students of color
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.