2020 YEAR OF THE NURSE AND MIDWIFE
To help kick off the Year of the Nurse and Midwife, ACNM invites midwives and student midwives to share their midwifery story in the #WhatMidwiferyMeansToMe video contest!
The grand prize winner will win ONE (1) FREE registration to the 2020 Annual Meeting & Exhibition. The runner up will receive ONE (1) FREE registration to the 2020 Midwifery Works Conference. Grand prize winners and runners up will be notified via email, posted on ACNM social media channels (ACNM Connect , Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube), and considered for use in public relations efforts. All submissions must be received by February 3, 2020.
- Video must be under 30 seconds
- Post the video and tag one of ACNM’s social media accounts
- Instagram: @acnmmidwives
- Facebook: ACNMmidwives
- Twitter: @ACNMmidwives
- YouTube: ACNM
- ACNM Connect *Please note, ACNM Connect is a member-only forum.
- Tag the video with the three hashtags below
- Video must explain what midwifery means to you!
- It can be funny, compelling, engaging, or unique. You can speak about your passion and creativity on why you raise public awareness about midwifery. Why is midwifery care the right choice for you? Which aspect of a midwife’s approach to health care would you like to share with others? How does the sidwifery community impact your life on a daily basis? We encourage creative content as you reflect on how joining the industry has affected your life in a positive way.
- Group submissions are welcome! (If a group submission wins, the entire group will be acknowledged as winners, but they must decide on one (1) person from their group or affiliated education program to receive the grand prize.)
- Only one (1) submission per individual or group will be accepted.
If you have any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.