Can I volunteer at the meeting? Yes! If you are a student, you can apply for the student volunteer program and you may earn free registration for the meeting. Click here to learn more.
How do I claim my continuing education credits? Click here for detailed instructions.
What are the meeting policies? Click here to view the full meeting policy.
Travel & Lodging
How far is the airport from the hotel? Savannah/Hilton Head International (SAV) is about 15 miles (25 minutes).
Where is the host hotel located? The Westin Savannah Harbor Resort & Spa is located on the same side of the river as the convention center, and all other hotels are located across the river with access to by complimentary ferry (approximately a 2 minute trip across the river and 10 minutes total including boarding the ferry.)
How far is the host hotel from the convention center? The Savannah International Trade & Convention Center and Westin Savannah Harbor Resort & Spa are located side-by-side on Hutchinson Island.
How do I get to/from River Street (downtown side) and the hotel (Convention Center side)? The Savannah Belles Ferry system is a FREE, wheelchair-accessible, breathtaking shore-to-shore passage that connects downtown with the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center within 5 minutes! The Savannah Belles Ferry boat operates 7 days a week, every 10 minutes, from 7:00 AM to 12:00 midnight. View schedule.
I’m in a wheelchair, how will I get around? All of Savannah’s fixed route transportation vehicles contain features and equipment that allow riders with disabilities to board, ride, and get out of vehicles easily and comfortably. This includes the River Street streetcar and Savannah Belles Ferry system.
Does the hotel provide handicap accessible features? We recommend booking your stay at The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa which offers select rooms with auxiliary aids and disability accessible showers.
When is the early bird deadline? The early bird deadline is March 5, 2018.
When is the regular deadline? May 18, 2018
What is the cancellation policy? A $50 cancellation fee will be assessed for all registration cancellations received on or before March 5th. Between March 6th and May 18th, a fee of 50% of the registration fee will be assessed. After May 18th, no cancellation refunds will be granted. Fees paid for optional tickets, guest tickets and workshops are non-refundable. In the event of a workshop cancellation, ACNM will reassign attendees to another workshop at an equal value or issue a refund. Please send all requests in writing to email@example.com. View the full meeting policy.
I cannot attend, can I send someone else in my place? Yes, registrations are transferable. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow up to 2-business days for response.
What does the registration fee include? All education sessions, Poster presentations, Entrance into the exhibit hall with over 100 companies, ACNM Conference tote, Free coffee service, Complimentary lunch in the exhibit hall, Midwifery Celebration After Party, Opportunity to earn Contact Hours from Education Sessions, Posters, Premier and Plenary sessions
How many contact hours can I earn? You can earn up to 20 Contact Hours from Education Sessions, Posters, Premier and Plenary sessions. Additional CE can be earned by attending workshops (half-day=3.5, full day=6.5).
Where and when is the 2019 Annual Meeting? The 64th ACNM Annual Meeting will be in Washington, D.C. on May 17 – 21, 2019. Click here for future dates.
How do I submit a call for abstract? 2019 abstracts will be announced at a later date.
I didn’t receive notification about my abstract, what’s going on? Emails were sent on December 15, 2017. Please make sure to check your spam inbox for an email from ‘ACNM Events’.
What does my session type mean?
- Fast Track: Paired with another speaker in the same category, each speaker will present a 30-minute information-packed session including Q&A.
- Special Interest Sessions (formally Table Talks): An open forum discussion among a small group of attendees (up to 9), the speaker will be assigned a table to present for 30 minutes x 2 rotating groups, equaling 1 hour. Audio visual equipment is not provided. Please print and bring the handouts/slides with you to pass out to students or upload them (via the link in our email request) and it will be made available to attendees via our mobile app.
- Oral Presentation: 1-hour podium-style education session with provided audio visual equipment.
- Workshop: 4-hour (half-day) or 8-hour (full-day) sessions on a specialized topic, to a group of up to 60 attendees.
- Poster: All poster presenters must display their poster on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 by 1:00PM and remove it on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 by 3:00PM. At least one poster presenter must be available to discuss the poster with conference attendees during the poster session times. The poster session location TBA. All posters must fit within a 4X8 ft free standing poster board and hang using stick pins. Please create your poster in PowerPoint using one of two options:
- A single slide enlarged and printed on a large format printer
- Multiple slides, printed on standard-sized paper and posted in sequence.
Have a question you don’t see listed? Let us know! Email us at email@example.com